Saturday, July 23, 2011

Available in Limited Quantities

I will have a few items available in very limited quantities this weekend.  If you're interested in any of them, please send me an email at noelshg@gmail.com, or if you're my friend on FB, send me a message.  It will be first come first serve, and I will do my best to work with you on delivery or pick up.



Here's what I have:
  • Cucumbers ~ Telegraph Improved (these are the long English heirlooms that are wonderful slicers = 75¢ each)
  • Herbs ~ Basil ($2.00 a bunch) , Flat Leaf Parsley (50¢ a bunch), Oregano ($1.00 a bunch), Rosemary ($1.00 a bunch) and Thyme (50¢ a ziplock sandwich bag)
Next week, I hope to have a few Violet Jasper Tomatoes, Early Russian Cucumbers (more of a pickling type) and possibly some Hungarian Yellow Wax Peppers and Little Gem Lettuce.   Of course, this is all weather dependent.

Sadly, the remaining Black and Red Raspberries were wiped out by Japanese Beetles this week :0(  On the bright side, I'm working on a new organic plan of attack, so that we don't lose them next year :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment